Summer Learning Journey

Hey Bloggers! 😀

At school today we had Megan from Ako Hiko to tell us about the 'Summer Learning Journey' the S.L.J (summer learning journey) is about doing activities and blogging them throughout the holidays. There is 60 activities! As a class we registered ourselves for the program and did our first activity, we had a look at facts about all sorts of country and watched a video for each as well. We had to choose a country we'd like to visit. The country I chose was Chile, Chile is a country in South America, it has a lot of things, from authentic food to amazing scenery, I also wanted to visit Chile because I wanted to see Easter Island, its full of mystery! I'm not sure if I'm going to do the S.L.J, but I'm it would be loads of fun!

Thanks for reading, be sure to leave a a positive comment, Blog you later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Writing Tumble