Writing Tumble

Hi bloggers, Hope you guys are having a great day.

Anyway, This term we have been doing lots of independent work in class. We now have our own writing, numeracy and reading tumble. We have all sorts of tasks to do, from vocabulary activities, to rounding and compensating. In my writing tumble I have wrote about a temple in Cambodia, Angkor Wat, have a look!


I have just entered the sacred temple. Woah, look at this place! What should I do first? How about that door on my right? Yeah, let's do it! Look at the Buddha statue! It's Gigantic! It looks awesome from here. Angkor Wat is really quite the visit! The crow of the birds is very loud, and the trees are towering! The trees looks hundreds of years old, imagine the history this temple contains as well! It is steaming hot in Cambodia, this was the wrong the wrong day to wear a sweater. I wonder what else is done in Angkor Wat Temple, well it is a Buddhist temple, maybe religion is practised here. Dust is scattered all over the statues, trees and ground of the temple. I know this is a very popular, and famous temple because it is put in the Cambodia flag. I think I’ll at one more area than I’ll be on my way. Wooooah!  Would you look at that! That statue is awesome, the way the stones are put together make it look devine! I think that's enough exploring for now, but wow, what an experience!

I hope you enjoyed reading this piece of writing, maybe next time I'll think about my choice of words and writing features. Thanks for reading my post, its greatly appreciated. As always, I see you next time!

Comments

  1. Hello I'm Hunter from Awahono School I enjoy looking at the image. Maybe you could go back and tell us why you entered the sacred temple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anuk my name is Zoe from Awahono School. I like the picture of the temple because it has patterns on it. Is this a photo or did you go there? Maybe next time you can come and see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi there Anuk this is Calai from Waitemata. I like your blog post about your creative writing. i only read about half way because i needed to comment on how great your post is. I really like how creative it is about the temple. It made me think of when I made a story about this image. Maybe next time you could add a hook sentence. If you would like to see my blog go to http://wpscalair.blogspot.co.nz\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?