Athletics Day 2018

Hey There Bloggers, Hope you're having a great day.

A week or two ago we had an athletics day at school, this is a chance for everyone to get together and have fun, families come to watch the event as well, we did loads of activities, from a 400m run to a adrenaline-packed house relay. At our school we have 4 house groups: Kea, Tui, Pukeko and Ruru. Each child does the activities and has a chance to earn points for their team. I had a lot of fun, and I think everyone else did too! Have a look at some of the photos from the day. 


Team Games, Teamwork makes the dream work!

Here comes the finish line!

Sprints!

Crawling and jumping at hurdles!

High Jump!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, me sure to leave me a positive comment below. See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!