Stop Motion Animation

Hey Bloggers, how's your day been?

At school we have been making stop-motion animations, we used an app called 'Stop Motion Animator' and took photos to create frames (pictures), and then played all the frames (pictures) together. I made an animation with a pencil drawing, here it is!



I really enjoyed this activity because I'm a fan of all sorts of animation and I enjoy making animations myself. Maybe next time I might put some audio in the video to make the video better. Do you guys like animation? Let me know in the comment section below! Anyways, thanks for reading my blog post, and have a great day.

PEACE! ✌️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!