My Camp Experience

Hello Bloggers, 
Today I am blogging about a very special event in my school, the senior school camp! The camp was a very cool because we went to Mt Ruapehu to learn to ski and snowboard! This camp was a very important part of my learning experience. Here is a Google Slide about my camp experience. Enjoy!




Overall I really enjoyed this experience because it help me learn about teamwork and perseverance.
 I came across many challenges on this camp. I really wish I could go on that camp again. Blog you later!

Comments

  1. Kia Ora Anuk,
    My name is Heneliena I am from Saint Patrick's School. I really enjoyed this blog post because I have always wanted to go skiing and snowboarding.
    Are you good at skiing and snowboarding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Heneliena, I'm sorry I'm replying to your comment very late but thank you so much for the comment, I really appreciate it. If you ask me, I'd say I'm pretty good at skiing...

      Delete
  2. Hi Anuk its me Joshua from Hauraki. I really liked your slide show about camp.
    I liked how you animated it.It reminded me of when I went to mt Ruapehu. keep up the great work. Come and check out my Blog at http://wpsjoshuas.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anuk,
    Thanks for the descriptive blog post, I would love to find out more about the challenges that you came across too and how you went about solving them. The notes about your adventures slide is a clever way to share your information with your audience too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?