Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!

Hey Bloggers, Hope you are having a magical day!

Our WALT was to combine prior knowledge with what we've learnt, in this, case using my knowledge about floods and house and then adding with what the text has said.

In my reading group, we read about tsunamis hitting Samoa, and we talked about what makes a Tsunami-Proof home. I used Tinkercad to make a village that could withstand a Tsunami, here it is! (Also check out the text 'Building For The Future' below)

Here is a big vault on stands to withstand a Tsunami.
Metal sheets are screwed onto the the base plate.
If high amounts of water come, the stand will help the vault.















Inside the vault, there is lots of citizens' houses,
and a food market and water tap because they are need to survive.















A bit of the text from 'Building For The Future'





















I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post, I really appreciate it. Maybe next time I'll change the outside design because I don't think many people would like to live in a giant metal box 😄
Be sure to leave a nice, positive comment. Blog you later! 🐱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?