Art Show - Manukau's Art!

Hello Bloggers, Hows your day been?


At school we are going to have an art show where all classes will create their own special pieces of art and present their art, all the classes have been working really hard on their art. In my class (Manukau) we are using Papier-mâché to create fish sculptures, there is a lot to explain so look below for a google slide with how we made the pastel background and the fish itself!





I personally I really enjoyed this activity because I don't really enjoy art but I found doing this craft really fun. Maybe next time I'll be a bit more gentle with my pastel and paint, I think that would make by art even better.  I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post, I really appreciate you stopping by. Be sure to leave a nice, positive comment. Blog you later! 🐱

Comments

  1. Hi Anuk

    I like how you have made a slideshow about fish. I really like how you have made it an interactive slideshow. How do you do make it interactive? Would you like to check out my blog here: http://paparoarangeblakeg.blogspot.com
    Kind Regards
    Blake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Blake, thank you so much for the comment, I really appreciate it.
      I made the slideshow interactive by linking previous and next buttons to other slides, that is pretty much it. I'll be sure to check out your blog in the future.

      Anuk

      Delete
  2. Bonjour Anuk, I like how you added each step in making a papier mache fish. This reminds me of when I did papier mache about 2 years ago. We made planets and different groups worked on different planets. Maybe next time you could add more pictures on different people's work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ben, Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it.
      I'm sorry I didn't add more pictures of art, next time I post art I'll be sure to add plenty of photos!

      Anuk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Writing Tumble