Wheels Day - 2017

Whats up bloggers,
I am posting this a lot later to when the event happened,
A while ago, we had a wheels day. From our celebration we had raised money for a new playground but we had a wheels day to raise more money and have a good time. On wheels day I brought my scooter, we got to play games like T-Ball and then ride our wheels. We also had a few photos from people playing games and riding wheels look below to view the photos. I hope you enjoyed reading this, I appreciate you reading my blog, I would like if you left a nice kind comment, Ciao!


A Manukau student Jacob riding his scooter!




















A former Waikowhai student playing on a Pogo stick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!