Te Tiriti O Waitangi Questions

Helloooo Bloggers! Hows 2018 been so far?

Anyways, I'm here to show you some of my work on The Treaty Of Waitangi, Which we did in our reading groups.


A picture of the book.














If you didn't know, The Treaty Of Waitangi is an agreement between the Maori and the British to share the land. We learnt a lot about the treaty, for example, the translation of the treaty was not very good and when the Maori misunderstood and the British were breaking their own rules, wars began. 

We read a book called The House That Jack Built and the book was about Waitangi. Once we read the book we finished a questions sheet, here they are! 
(Click the words 'here they are!' for the link.)

I hope you enjoyed reading my post, be sure to leave a good comment for me to read. 

Thanks for reading! 🐱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!