Inquiry Presentation

Hello Everyone,

In the Manukau class we created inquiry presentations about all sorts of animals, from arachnids to mammals, there was a lot of groups performing a show, singing a song or doing a play, we had a lot of fun sharing information in cool ways! In my group I had Tipiloma, Alex, Harmony, Richard and Apollo.

Here are some photos:

Oscar's Group.
















Amaya's Group










Noah's Group















Sebastian's Group













Look below to see my groups presentation, sorry if you can't hear much of the talking.






Thanks for reading my blog post, I really appreciate it. Be sure to leave a nice positive comment below.

Blog you later! 🐱

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!