My Favourite Part Of The Year - 2017

A student sitting down in the snow!
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to tell you about my favourite part of the year.  My favourite of the year was... Camp! Waikowhai Primary's school camp was at Mt Ruapehu. I really enjoyed the camp because it was a chance to get out of my comfort zone and try something I had never done before. The school camp as really fun because we got to have fun skiing with our friends and we also got to do other fun things like have a games night. Some small things went wrong like losing gear but that didn't matter, the whole point of camp is to learn about confidence and perseverance. It took a long time to get there but it was worth it in the end! I can remember myself struggling to ski and I got really annoyed, but I didn't give up and in the end I was skiing properly! Here are a few photos from camp!
 
Our teacher Mr Ross Skiing!
 

Comments

  1. Kia ora Anuk,

    My name is Megan, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey. Wow, what an awesome camp you were able to go on. Mt Ruapehu is close to my home town, Taupo. That is amazing that you kept on trying and finally conquered the art of skiing. Congratulations!

    I am thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read more of your posts!

    Have a lovely day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kawa Of Care Animation

Descriptive Language About A Place, Can You Guess The Place?

Tsunami Proof Village With Tinkercad!